CNET

Samsung Galaxy Fold screens are already breaking

Samsung Galaxy Fold review unit users are seeing some major issues with the foldable screen breaking. We peel back the layers of problems being reported by early users of the phone. Read more about the Galaxy Fold’s screen issues here: Samsung Galaxy Fold: Hands-on: Galaxy Fold unboxing: Samsung goes big: #Samsung #GalaxyFold #CNET

CYBER TECH TV

Read more about the Galaxy Fold’s screen issues here:

Samsung Galaxy Fold: Hands-on:
Galaxy Fold unboxing: Samsung goes big:

#Samsung #GalaxyFold #CNET

1. Avatar

Baupylypuab

April 20, 2019 at 3:42 am

that fold screen is an answer to a question never asked. also, any mechanical engineer will tell you that like a paper clip repeated folding/bending will eventually result in cyclic fatigue, i.e. distortion/breakage at the fold line. this is a perfect example of the present day business model of planned obsolescence.

2. Avatar

memadman

April 20, 2019 at 4:00 am

Crazy eyes !!

3. Avatar

apolpieTV

April 20, 2019 at 6:46 am

It’s disappointing

4. Avatar

April 20, 2019 at 7:52 am

Well composed statement! I will always trust Cnet 100000 times over The Verge trash.

5. Avatar

Chano87

April 20, 2019 at 9:48 am

Tone down those facial expressions

6. Avatar

Eve Lynn

April 20, 2019 at 10:31 am

Samsung must have responded to Cnet request for comment with some advertising $$$.

7. Avatar

Eve Lynn

April 20, 2019 at 10:32 am

So why shouldn’t I get a refund again?

8. Avatar

1mezion

April 20, 2019 at 10:32 am

So why didn’t Samsung put that warning label on the review units especially knowing usually reviewers pull off the plastic protective layer as soon as they unbox the unit.

9. Avatar

CCJAN 5

April 20, 2019 at 11:41 am

If I got one and this happened.. I wouldn’t want another one, I’d want my money back!

10. Avatar

Benn Nicholson

April 20, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Samsung : Will you buy our Fold..???
    Me : Nah! Keep it as folded with You!!!
    This is not Fold, this is Fooled !!!

11. Avatar

Joe Lin

April 20, 2019 at 2:28 pm

I remember Samsung did public beta testing the Note 7

12. Avatar

John Lair

April 20, 2019 at 2:52 pm

I am still buying it. Thats user’s fault. Hates always hate!

13. Avatar

John Smitherson

April 20, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Samsung quality control.

14. Avatar

Callum Balodis

April 20, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Only ever buy Nintendo’s first released new products – ??

15. Avatar

Praise Worship

April 20, 2019 at 3:58 pm

There is never going to be a mass recall because there is no safety issue. It’s more likely that individual phones still under warranty would be replaced. Question is, will it be free to replace? Buying second hand and therefore selling or trading in your phone might be a problem.

16. Avatar

nahtanoj92

April 20, 2019 at 4:12 pm

She’s a beautiful woman ?

17. Avatar

Rishi Naik

April 20, 2019 at 5:22 pm

woww what a pretty looking lady…..?

18. Avatar

Omer mirza

April 20, 2019 at 5:56 pm

I came due to the blue eyes on blondee ?

19. Avatar

uio

April 20, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Yammy
    blondy

20. Avatar

Benimation

April 20, 2019 at 6:40 pm

At least they’re not spontaneously catching fire

21. Avatar

Nay Smith

April 20, 2019 at 6:59 pm

My s10 screen protector is coming off , I think I’m just gonna leave it halfway on now that I seen this ???

22. Avatar

wan kyrol abbas

April 20, 2019 at 7:12 pm

Where is the problem all she showed is looked fine to me..though..

23. Avatar

linerror

April 20, 2019 at 8:15 pm

samsung being samsung… obsolete tech, pushed as new, so they can fund the next model.

24. Avatar

Ange Alexiel

April 20, 2019 at 8:54 pm

too early, and it makes me laugh so hard, goes this would be a iphone , there would have been already headlines everywhere and more and youtubers giving their 2 cents about the Foldgate … if Apple doesn’t do it for now, i’m sure they tried like others, but it’s that the tech is not mature yet, when it will be oled and glass with a different hinge system, maybe… but it will not buy this even if Apple would release one right now.. they are taking ppl for beta testing at this point, and i’m sure it will be a widespread issue at launch…

25. Avatar

Gregory Newman

April 20, 2019 at 9:11 pm

The ZTE Axion folding smart /  Mini Tablet older type hinge tech works better& although it’s 2 separate displays instead of a single foldable screen like the Samsung “Fold” uses. until single screen foldable materials tech gets betterZTE Axion type folding smart phone / Mini Tablet tech is better at least for now

CNET

New AirPods 3 rumors and leaks

New leaked images show what could be the third-generation Apple AirPods.

CYBER TECH TV

New leaked images show what could be the third-generation Apple AirPods.

CNET

Motorola One 5G Ace review

CYBER TECH TV

Motorola is no stranger to creating compelling feature-packed phones that won’t break the bank. But when I set out to review the Motorola One 5G Ace I ran into a problem. Was I reviewing a $400 phone? A $300 phone? Or a $20 one? And that was just the beginning. If the Ace seems familiar it’s because the Motorola One 5G from last year is still available through AT&T and Verizon, for $300. In my review, I walk you through all of the Ace’s prices and major features and compare it with other budget 5G phones.

CNET

Google’s next Pixel leaked?

A new report details Google’s upcoming Pixel 5A and it seems a lot like the other Pixels!

CYBER TECH TV