CNET

The best Roku of 2019: Reviewing every single Roku device

With seven different Roku models to pick from, with prices from $30 up, here’s how to choose the one for you

CYBER TECH TV

trevor kulemeka

October 24, 2019 at 3:15 pm

well explained

4. Avatar

Re-tethered Tech

October 24, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Great video! I personally would get the Roku stick. For the price it has all I need.

5. Avatar

MArk Wilson

October 24, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Don’t have Roku yet, but learned a lot from this video. My favorite part was the left in laughing scene!!😁 see 5:25-5:35

6. Avatar

Jelani Wood

October 24, 2019 at 3:32 pm

I just have a 50 inch 4k HDR TCL TV that has the Roku player built-in and comes with the Roku remote. $400 at COSTCO my dude.

your average introvert

October 25, 2019 at 7:41 am

Jelani Wood 😱

teetee tee

October 26, 2019 at 4:28 pm

I got a 37″ 1080 tv (Spec-something brand) off Craigslist for $30 and a $25 Roku express from Amazon last week. I love the cheap upgrade from Sony trinitron CRT.

7. Avatar

Speed Racer

October 24, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Can we please get a true power off option, all roku devices are power parasites

8. Avatar

Matthew Datcher

October 24, 2019 at 3:49 pm

You mentioned that a Roku remote will work with any Roku box. Is the same true for a Roku-based TV?

Hindsight Reflections

October 24, 2019 at 5:45 pm

My sharp Roku TV remote does not work with my Roku express. Not sure if the opposite is true, I’ve never tried that.

9. Avatar

Joseph Schatz

October 24, 2019 at 3:58 pm

I’ve had the streaming stick plus for two years and I don’t regret it! You can also get the Apple TV app to get your iTunes content.

10. Avatar

Nick Poverman

October 24, 2019 at 4:22 pm

I like the Ultra. It is the best for Hulu I find. Hooked up with an Ethernet cable. Wifi is not the best for streaming in my house. I tried the stick. It was a major issue in my house.

11. Avatar

Melvin Luna

October 24, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Niggan laughed at his own joke..

Blake B

October 25, 2019 at 5:02 am

The real dad joke

12. Avatar

SugarGliderDude

October 24, 2019 at 5:38 pm

i wish Roku offered freeview, you can only get it with a aerial… i want to turn on the Roku and live stream tv channels, not click on individual apps to access a channel.

ksiss

October 25, 2019 at 5:17 pm

SugarGliderDude Thats why you get a Roku and Hulu Live. It’s just like watching cable TV, except better. Plus the Roku has a Hulu button so it’s a single press to launch.

13. Avatar

CJ Jacobs

October 24, 2019 at 5:41 pm

The sad card slot is storage, not memory. It doesn’t speed up anything. It just offers more storage for apps and or media.

14. Avatar

Hindsight Reflections

October 24, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Aren’t all the Roku remote wireless? LOL I think what you meant is that the one on the streaming stick is IP rather than IR so it does not require direct line of sight.

15. Avatar

SFbayKID

October 24, 2019 at 6:43 pm

I JUST buy ULTRA BOX ONLY & i bought 2 of the 2019 model Utra boxs & Lovin it like usual!

16. Avatar

SFbayKID

October 24, 2019 at 6:46 pm

HAHA BEHIND THE BODY … SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

17. Avatar

abghere

October 24, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Very tempting. After much research, found out none of these Roku come with any internet browser. This is a deal breaker for me!

18. Avatar

CNET

October 24, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Hey folks! Which Roku is YOUR favorite and why?

your average introvert

October 25, 2019 at 7:43 am

CNET i don’t have a roku, but my fav one was the $40 one

Letitia

October 27, 2019 at 12:20 am

I have the Roku plus stick… I just completely cut the cable turned in the cable boxes (WooHoo) and saving LOTS $$

19. Avatar

SomePlaceForVideos

October 25, 2019 at 12:33 am

Expandable storage, not memory.

20. Avatar

Timescape

October 25, 2019 at 4:42 am

I have a TCL 4K Roku TV. I have been using Rokus for 8-9 years, and nothing like have it built-in to your TV.

21. Avatar

Amusis

October 25, 2019 at 4:24 pm

I like this guy.

22. Avatar

Omar R

October 27, 2019 at 2:07 am

What is missing with the Roku is Bluetooth for wireless headphones ! No want to use the app

CNET

Galaxy S21 and S21 Ultra unboxing and hands-on impressions

The new Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Ultra and Galaxy SmartTag have arrived. We unbox the new Samsung devices and share our hands-on impressions of the new phones and tracker. We compare the S21 to last year’s S20 and the S21 Ultra to the S20 Ultra.

CYBER TECH TV

CNET

Galaxy S21 Ultra vs. iPhone 12 Pro Max: Spec Comparison

How does Samsung’s newest Galaxy phone stack up against the top iPhone? Let’s break it down, spec by spec. CORRECTION: At 0:55 we mistakenly said the iPhone 12 Pro Max has 112GB of storage when it actually has 128GB. Sorry for the confusion.

CYBER TECH TV

CNET

Galaxy Buds Pro FULL review: Worth the upgrade?

Samsung’s new $200 noise-canceling earbuds feature excellent sound and call quality, but their fit could affect their noise-canceling performance. CNET’s David Carnoy discusses whether they’re right for you. Plus, how they stack up against the Galaxy Buds Plus and competing noise-canceling true-wireless earbuds.

CYBER TECH TV