CNET

Star Wars’ Old Republic timeline might return

Star Wars’ Old Republic timeline found itself back in the spotlight after Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy said the studio talks about using its elements “all the time.” But if you haven’t played KOTOR or SWTOR, you might not know what that period in Star Wars canon is all about. Star Wars TV show The Mandalorian…

CYBER TECH TV

Fernando Chajtur Figueroa

April 19, 2019 at 11:30 pm

Second comment, yay

3. Avatar

Daniel H

April 19, 2019 at 11:41 pm

1. No KOTOR series for god sake.
    2. Bring Back Dark Forces/ Jedi Knight Game series.

Mohamed Ali

April 20, 2019 at 12:12 am

Loool the KOTOR IS THE BEST

Daniel H

April 20, 2019 at 12:58 am

+Mohamed Ali yes I should have clarified. It deserves a legit movie trilogy. Something that everyone and anyone can see in theater not just to Disney+

Mohamed Ali

April 20, 2019 at 3:17 am

+Daniel H ay yes 100% agreed with that

BlackDeath12345

April 20, 2019 at 3:30 am

Jedi academy was the best

Daniel H

April 20, 2019 at 3:59 am

+BlackDeath12345 you notice the main guy in Fallen Order looks oddly similar to one of the characters you could choose in JKA

4. Avatar

Gloracle

April 20, 2019 at 12:18 am

I would be ecstatic for new KOTOR series main game! I loved the first and second installments and a true third one would be fantastic!

5. Avatar

Bruno Miguel Brás Santos

April 20, 2019 at 12:19 am

I like Her.

6. Avatar

smol natsuki{ddlc/neko/totally not a tsundere}

April 20, 2019 at 12:22 am

The old republic had some awesome cutscene graphics and gameplay

7. Avatar

Kevin Stapp

April 20, 2019 at 12:32 am

Rian Johnson is not directing any more Star Wars films, that has been canceled. Disney just hasn’t announced it yet to avoid controversy.

Harry Potter

April 20, 2019 at 3:15 am

How did you know if Disney hasn’t announced it yet?

Kevin Stapp

April 20, 2019 at 3:20 am

+Harry Potter Disney isn’t talking about Rian Johnson’s trilogy anymore. They talked about D&D’s trilogy a little bit at Celebration this year.

Ruuaz

April 20, 2019 at 11:20 am

Basically when you torpedo something like an asshole and don’t realize that the main audience doesn’t want a Mary Sue yet you continue then you show apathy to your audience then as Kreia said APATHY IS DEATH also do not start with the Jedi civil war start with the mandalorian wars 1 film no Jedis just the republic getting its ass beat

8. Avatar

Father Finger

April 20, 2019 at 12:56 am

DISNEY STAR WARS = DEATH

9. Avatar

WombatsinCombat

April 20, 2019 at 1:03 am

I want to be called a “meatbag” by a psychotic killer robot.

10. Avatar

Alex

April 20, 2019 at 2:01 am

Where’s KOTOR 3?!?!

Matthew Meine

April 20, 2019 at 3:00 am

It’s canceled.

11. Avatar

Cross

April 20, 2019 at 2:56 am

God no one wants more star wars from Johnson….he ruined the last jedi

Gabbz737NEW

April 20, 2019 at 11:57 am

Yes please fire Johnson! He should not be allowed to touch StarWars!

12. Avatar

IgnemFeram01

April 20, 2019 at 3:27 am

2:10 You did NOT just call Admiral Thrawn a general.

13. Avatar

sherri moquin

April 20, 2019 at 3:42 am

Since your talking about Star Wars I know that they made a Lego version of it for Xbox and I played it

14. Avatar

Rekha Das

April 20, 2019 at 3:47 am

Hi I am from India and I love your vedios?????????

15. Avatar

Lieutenant Revan

April 20, 2019 at 5:39 am

BRING REVAN INTO CANON…..STOP FOCUSING ON THE LIGHT AND DARK, AND FOCUS ON THE FORCE AS A WHOLE….ONLY THEN WILL YOU TRUELY UNLOCK THE POWER OF THE FORCE!

16. Avatar

imkris22

April 20, 2019 at 8:32 am

Please stop this format

17. Avatar

Paul Barnett

April 20, 2019 at 9:08 am

your FAKE GLASSES LOOK STUPID

18. Avatar

Gabbz737NEW

April 20, 2019 at 11:55 am

Fire Ryan Johnson! He has no place touching StarWars!

19. Avatar

Gabbz737NEW

April 20, 2019 at 11:59 am

I SWEAR TO GOD IF RYAN JOHNSON TOUCHES ONE MORE STAR WARS THING I WILL PAY A TERRORIST GROUP TO BOMB DISNEY!

20. Avatar

Mohd Amri Razlan

April 20, 2019 at 12:46 pm

The legend of Naga Sadow. Darth Bane, the path of two. Darth Plaguies.

21. Avatar

matteogsys

April 20, 2019 at 4:24 pm

I find this woman absolutely irritating and hearing her recite some corporate dribbble for her 30 shekels is annoying to say the least. Along with Disney buying Star Wars and taking it to some crazy lbgt kbbq whatever along with social justice insanity oh my God anybody who watches this crap is very sick I made it to 2 minutes and then I barfed

22. Avatar

matteogsys

April 20, 2019 at 4:26 pm

Adding onto my, previous this is what happens when you have a Central Bank Feeding weirdo corporate structures infinite amounts of money they take over anyting dominant in culture and Stewart to their mind-numbing social agenda programs that are against everything in nature figure out what a central bank is if you’re too stupid to know and see how they rule the world through the corporations they feed and the social agendas they push and wake up from your mind numbing coma and start to live

23. Avatar

Josh Godbey

April 20, 2019 at 8:46 pm

Admiral. He’s a Grand Admiral. The character is Grand Admiral Thrawn. Cringed a lot. “My favorite Chiss.” Smh…

CNET

New AirPods 3 rumors and leaks

New leaked images show what could be the third-generation Apple AirPods.

CYBER TECH TV

New leaked images show what could be the third-generation Apple AirPods.

CNET

Motorola One 5G Ace review

CYBER TECH TV

Motorola is no stranger to creating compelling feature-packed phones that won’t break the bank. But when I set out to review the Motorola One 5G Ace I ran into a problem. Was I reviewing a $400 phone? A $300 phone? Or a $20 one? And that was just the beginning. If the Ace seems familiar it’s because the Motorola One 5G from last year is still available through AT&T and Verizon, for $300. In my review, I walk you through all of the Ace’s prices and major features and compare it with other budget 5G phones.

CNET

Google’s next Pixel leaked?

A new report details Google’s upcoming Pixel 5A and it seems a lot like the other Pixels!

CYBER TECH TV