CNET

New MacBook Pros: The most exciting rumors

Reports are coming in left and right about Apple’s newest Pro laptops. We could be looking at an iPhone-like design, the return of MagSafe and potentially the death of the Touch Bar.

CYBER TECH TV

1. Avatar

Sergentu Claudiu

February 27, 2021 at 5:56 am

I simply love my butterfly keyboard, I never had any single issue with it and I have it for almost 4 years now.

2. Avatar

Bhargav Rao

February 27, 2021 at 5:57 am

Why apple removed hdmi in the first place

3. Avatar

Chung Kai Man

February 27, 2021 at 5:57 am

MagSafe for MacBook, maybe work like surface pro, changing + data out put ? One end contact to display like Lg 5K with usb c, tb3, to get the power, one end is the MagSafe contact to macbook. That just look cool!

Touch Bar could be magic touch pad ? Maybe even work with Apple Pencil?

And HBMI, why not just usb c cable at one end, and HDMI at another end ? If user still need a cable ?

4. Avatar

Gadgets World

February 27, 2021 at 6:26 am

Am waiting for someone to replace this most liked TOP 5 from CNET, it’s been long pending. Still loved Donald Bell and Brian Cooley . Sorry this guys sucks & I always land in confusion whether this guy Iyaz tries humor or serious stuff. Both doesn’t work anyway… Plz plz @cnet…

5. Avatar

Sierra Technical Advisory Group LLC.

February 27, 2021 at 6:59 am

Let’s give thanks the 2016 – 2019 Apple weirdness (read: “garbage”) is over.

6. Avatar

CK Tan

February 27, 2021 at 7:22 am

Ports!!! Magsafe!!! Touch-freaking-screen!!! We want these!!!

7. Avatar

Waqas Akhtar

February 27, 2021 at 7:32 am

This video is late by weeks… These things are no more a news

8. Avatar

VenoStuff

February 27, 2021 at 8:46 am

All I want is USB-A

9. Avatar

dark13art

February 27, 2021 at 8:48 am

I hope if they add sd card slot after placing sd card inside Max sd card will be flash with the body not like on the old macs where card was sticking out.

10. Avatar

troyisfilming

February 27, 2021 at 9:03 am

I’m just happy Apple said, “Goodbye and Goodnight”, to the butterfly keyboard…..Oh yeah BANG!!! 💥

11. Avatar

gshocked

February 27, 2021 at 9:56 am

I had no ideas how crap the webcam was on the MacBooks… is this odd?

Also if the Touch Bar had haptic feedback would this be better? I’m new to the touch bar and it’s no bad IMO.

12. Avatar

asif awan

February 27, 2021 at 12:14 pm

Does no one want to talk about losing the Touch Bar?
    I don’t have a macb pro, but I love the feature, really hope it doesn’t go

13. Avatar

Marc

February 27, 2021 at 3:19 pm

Getting rid of the curves of the macbook pro will make this thing impossible to pic up from flat surfaces.

14. Avatar

SoleEpiphany

February 27, 2021 at 3:30 pm

Rocking the AEW merch, nice!

15. Avatar

Chung

February 27, 2021 at 4:57 pm

CNET is like the internet explorer of “tech news”

16. Avatar

M Jamil Hoque

February 27, 2021 at 6:10 pm

Love the beard.

17. Avatar

87Michael

February 27, 2021 at 8:18 pm

How about a better camera??

18. Avatar

blooskys1

February 27, 2021 at 8:32 pm

Who would buy a laptop with no bezels? Not a good design your 2000 dollars smashed in one drop? Mad give me some bezels to stop my investment disappearing in front of me… Nuts who are these inprudent people with more money than sense?

19. Avatar

eric moss

February 27, 2021 at 9:15 pm

The touch bar is a disaster, just as touchscreens are a disaster for driving. You should be able to operate these things by feel without having to take your eyes off of the results being displayed.

20. Avatar

VALENTINEproductions

February 27, 2021 at 9:24 pm

It bugs me the new phones look like my old iPhone 4. Do people really like this design? And now to have the macs match, so weird to me.

21. Avatar

prashil

February 27, 2021 at 10:10 pm

i want a 14 inch macbook air.

22. Avatar

cell tronic

February 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Rumores for the macbook air

23. Avatar

Tiffany Nguyen

February 27, 2021 at 10:37 pm

I just got a m1 Mac, I knew I should’ve waited

24. Avatar

Boomer Z

February 27, 2021 at 10:43 pm

I dunno why people give Ming Chi Kuo any credence. He’s wrong more than he is right. For years before the iPhone he predicted every keynote there would be an Apple TV Set. He was certain it was going to happen every year was the year. His supply chain sources were rock solid. I’d take what he says with a big pinch of salt

25. Avatar

mike m

February 27, 2021 at 11:56 pm

The Most Exciting Rumor
    Would Be If I Can Afford It

26. Avatar

sexiewasd

February 28, 2021 at 3:01 am

please no magnets, and put a touchscreen on it already

27. Avatar

sexiewasd

February 28, 2021 at 3:03 am

You can just buy a usb-c magnetic adapter on amazon. It’s better as a choice, I work in a shop and metal filings stick to everything magnetic, it’s terrible on my surface tablet.

28. Avatar

difflam74

February 28, 2021 at 3:17 am

How good are MacBooks with M1 chip…
    Look at the refurbished section…. if they are are there…then be wary….stay away

29. Avatar

MADBONE

February 28, 2021 at 4:06 am

New MacBook with M2.. sounds great 16” screen

30. Avatar

Eddie Starr

February 28, 2021 at 5:41 am

I LOVE the Touch Bar , it’s very customizable , I use my every day all the time

31. Avatar

Pär Nordqvist

February 28, 2021 at 8:45 am

Yes, ports are necessary. I wish they take them back, at least SD-card reader and HDMI. Very stupid to take them away in 2016.

32. Avatar

Ordinary G33K

February 28, 2021 at 10:15 am

Don’t hold your breath waiting for HDMI ports to come back to MacBooks. Including those would make the machine much thicker. They’ve already increased the thickness to include the non-butterfly switch keyboard & a larger battery. I don’t see them going any thicker than that.

33. Avatar

Prashalan Jamenson

February 28, 2021 at 11:26 am

It’s kind of sad that exciting for Apple is going back to the old models

34. Avatar

pratik kumar

February 28, 2021 at 1:09 pm

MagSafe were horrible , they used to beak so easily. I hope usb-c charging option is still there.

35. Avatar

Scott Suiter

February 28, 2021 at 3:30 pm

If you watch some modern Apple videos most MacBook shots are with older Macs with the glowing logo. Maybe they should bring it back. Apple where is the touch screen?

36. Avatar

Hardcore Panda

February 28, 2021 at 4:10 pm

what about 30series GPU?

37. Avatar

gb997

February 28, 2021 at 6:57 pm

on the Huawei machine, i like to call it the ‘booger cam’ 😂

38. Avatar

David Taylar

March 1, 2021 at 1:03 am

This is my 2014 MBP I think.

39. Avatar

Anan Lama

March 1, 2021 at 5:43 am

Best of luck for 3M Subscribers

40. Avatar

Ares Varvaro

March 1, 2021 at 7:48 am

Removing the curves from the macbook pro sounds like a great way to sell you a separate accessory to enable you to pick up your laptop from your desk! 🎉🎉🎉

CNET

One week with the Nest Hub’s touchless sleep tracking

Can the Nest Hub’s sleep tracking keep up with my smartwatch? I spent a week with a Nest Hub next to my bed. Here’s a look at how this smart display’s info stacks up to a wearable. Article link Related video Google Nest Hub (2nd gen) review: Say goodbye to wearable sleep tracking Andrew’s Twitter…

CYBER TECH TV

Article link

Related video
Google Nest Hub (2nd gen) review: Say goodbye to wearable sleep tracking

Andrew’s Twitter
@GebAndrew

CNET

LG quits the phone business

LG’s phones dared to be different, but being innovative does not always equal success. We look at what happened to LG’s mobile business. 0:42 The Beginning 1:03 The Chocolate 1:55 Prada What? 2:46 LG Rises 3:56 Experimentals 5:42 LG Mobile No More

CYBER TECH TV

0:42 The Beginning
1:03 The Chocolate
1:55 Prada What?
2:46 LG Rises
3:56 Experimentals
5:42 LG Mobile No More

CNET

iPhone 12 Pro Max vs. OnePlus 9 Pro camera comparison

Thanks to a new partnership with legendary camera maker Hasselblad, the OnePlus 9 Pro has one of the most hyped camera systems in recent memory. To see how it does against the iPhone 12 Pro Max, I took photos and videos with both phones in a variety of situations iPhone 12 Pro Max review: Next-level…

CYBER TECH TV