CNET

MacOS Monterey: Everything we know

Dan Ackerman runs down all the new features of macOS Monterey that Apple just revealed at WWDC 2021. Subscribe to CNET: CNET playlists: Download the new CNET app: Like us on Facebook: Follow us on Twitter: Follow us on Instagram: #Apple #WWDC #Monterey

CNET playlists:

wow! im early

3. Nuno Lopez

June 8, 2021 at 12:17 am

Wow !!!!

4. Mr. Creasy

June 8, 2021 at 12:19 am

I think I’m still using Mac OS Mojave…

5. Mike Nielsen

June 8, 2021 at 12:20 am

New hardware before end of 2021 sounds pretty risky. Going way out on that limb huh… lol.

6. Binoy Harold

June 8, 2021 at 12:26 am

Android users have been enjoying google lens for years now

7. Client Inbox LLc

June 8, 2021 at 12:30 am

A total copying of Samsung new laptops. Geez, not even subtle, but that Note app is weak. My Note app syncs from my phone to my laptop without me doing any heavy lifting. Once I create them, put them in my color coded folders with the right label and whatever I pick up the Notes are already there. Comes in handy because I have my serial numbers, acct info and sub info in one folder. No searching emails and such.

• Amrit Singh

June 8, 2021 at 12:39 am

I don’t get what you mean. No new laptops were released and the m1 MacBooks were released before the new Samsung laptops.

• Warren C.

June 8, 2021 at 1:25 am

Now we know where all of your account info is. Thanks!

8. Ghazi Pasha

June 8, 2021 at 12:32 am

Double Boring

9. Spastic Butthole

June 8, 2021 at 12:33 am

we have such fantastic taaabs, you wont believe how great are taaabs are, the best taaabs in the world, we will make taaabs great again.

10. imro kwasiba

June 8, 2021 at 12:38 am

Renamed HarmonyOS’ “super device” by “universal control” that was the best of wwdc 2021.

11. Dean Prananda

June 8, 2021 at 12:41 am

Will Windows 10 adopt the new feature like this Mac OS?

12. imro kwasiba

June 8, 2021 at 12:42 am

How much dis apple gave this man?

13. Nik Kinyanjui

June 8, 2021 at 12:48 am

How do I get rid of activation lock on my iPhone 7. Lost my backup email and iCloud details

14. rubenrar1

June 8, 2021 at 1:00 am

It reminds me of synergy. You could transfer your mouse from three different computers, including Microsoft ,Linux and Apple. That’s cool that they’re doing something like that.

15. Nisarg Mankad

June 8, 2021 at 1:07 am

Gif is pronounced JIFF

16. Your Lil Brudder

June 8, 2021 at 1:07 am

I was hoping for MacOS Weed

17. Lirree88

June 8, 2021 at 1:22 am

18. RykersFist

June 8, 2021 at 1:22 am

Safari is literally the worst browser. And having tabs the same color as the background it’s just a visual candy and actually makes productivity more difficult because things blend in instead of being defined

CNET

Mr. Trash Wheel gobbles garbage all the live-long day

There has been a great renaissance in garbage collection technology in the past 10 years and Mr. Trash Wheel is one of the pioneers, collecting over 3 million pounds of trash in Baltimore, Maryland. An old technology becomes new again and is changing the landscape of the beautiful inner harbor. Read the CNET article publishing…

Read the CNET article publishing on Monday the 14th at 4am PT:
Mr. Trash Wheel is gobbling up millions of pounds of trash

Watch the full video interview with John Kellet publishing on Monday the 14th at 4am PT:
Meet Mr. Trash Wheel, the great garbage gobbler of Baltimore

Mr. Trash Wheel
Clearwater Mills
Waterfront Partnership of Baltimore

CNET playlists:
Download the new CNET app:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:

#PlasticPollution #MrTrashWheel #environmental

CNET

The app that’s turning everyone into a cartoon on Instagram #shorts

Voila AI Artist is the latest cartoon craze going around Facebook, Instagram and more. It’s free on iPhone and Android. Here’s how to turn yourself into a cartoon.

CNET

I loved the new Apple TV Siri remote (until I used it)

The Apple TV remote has a brand-new design that aims to fix many of the complaints about the previous one. CNET’s Logan Moy explains why he went from really excited to terribly disappointed after using it for a few weeks. You can buy the Apple TV remote here: *CNET may get a commission from this…

You can buy the Apple TV remote here:
*CNET may get a commission from this offer.

Follow @LoganMoy on Twitter: