CNET

Apple’s entire iPhone 13 event in just 60 seconds (supercut)

At its September 2021 event, Apple introduced the iPad 13, new iPads and the Apple Watch Series 7. Subscribe to CNET: Like us on Facebook: Follow us on Twitter: Follow us on Instagram: Follow us on TikTok:

Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:

1. Niklas Gs

September 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Apple products is a joke

2. Jason Baker

September 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Boring

3. Nero

September 14, 2021 at 10:21 pm

“and better GPU…” That sentence irks me

4. Ashneel Kumar

September 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Apple iphones in my opinion is 2 years behind..other phones in the market has far more better features and of great value.

5. souna rock

September 14, 2021 at 10:22 pm

no new airpods? ahh man now i have to not get the current ones

6. ChuckE3

September 14, 2021 at 10:29 pm

This could have been made in 10 secs!… “Apple again released to what they consider a better, faster, greater, somewhat newer, and still expensive line of iWatch, iPhone, and iPad models. Thanks for watching.”

7. cee doubleyou

September 14, 2021 at 10:35 pm

so, is Apple doing a Flip Phone, or do I have to buy a Samsung?

8. nahid sarker

September 14, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Fu….k 1 TB,get a pixel 6 and unlimited cloud storage from Google 🤣

9. Ameer

September 14, 2021 at 10:38 pm

I’m selling my iPhone 12 64GB White Unlocked $750 on eBay

10. Scradley

September 14, 2021 at 10:39 pm

That was really it?

11. Indigo Sunset

September 14, 2021 at 10:49 pm

why do phone companies keep insisting on these damn huge camera bumps? i hate them. cant they make the cams flat like the rest of the back? smdh. i wanna lay my phone flat on a table without it being wobbly.

12. Joe Robertson

September 14, 2021 at 10:50 pm

Thank you for making this! There’s no way I’m going to sit through an hour long presentation, or all the tech youtubers’ 15 minute “reaction videos.” I can’t believe Apple STILL refuses to bring back touch ID.

• Gentle Lion

September 15, 2021 at 12:27 am

Also notice if you go to their main channel aka Apple they have their comments turned off. It seems they don’t care for People to voice thier concerns and opinions and are scared of judgment.

• ALOK KUMAR

September 15, 2021 at 1:17 am

But u can comment ok

13. KillerTacos

September 14, 2021 at 10:53 pm

That’s a pretty underwhelming iPhone reveal

14. GT LeCannon

September 14, 2021 at 10:59 pm

Geeez, look how diverse Apple is. It’s like straight white men barely exist in this world.

15. Iron Pyrous

September 14, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Where is a 2 TB iPhone ??

16. William Harkleroad

September 14, 2021 at 11:13 pm

Boring

17. Kevin P

September 14, 2021 at 11:15 pm

I wonder how Steve Jobs would feel after watching the event.
    He prob will get a Android him self!
    This is more like a iPhone 11s.

My early 2020 already had 120hz refresh
    512G, bigger battery
    10x optical zoom, 60 digital zoom
    Under screen finger print scanner so I don’t have to take my mask off when u pay or use my phone phone.

• Tylerrr

September 15, 2021 at 1:28 am

So? And tbh I don’t think the Digital Zoom is something to talk about. It just looks grainy and washed out. I’m PERSONALLY not big on it

• Tylerrr

September 15, 2021 at 1:28 am

Also, you don’t have to remove your mask for Face ID IF and only IF you have an Apple Watch. That way the Apple Watch can verify it’s you. If it wasn’t you can lock it from your wrist

18. Wrektum

September 14, 2021 at 11:20 pm

It’s like Apple gave up! Looks like Apples biggest innovation is the flashy advertising campaign

19. Super Dude

September 14, 2021 at 11:26 pm

They didn’t get rid of the notches.

20. Jackal N

September 14, 2021 at 11:56 pm

Wow as usual no specs to exite someone to upgrade beside the Apple logos.

21. Cesar Ortiz

September 14, 2021 at 11:59 pm

iOS needs to be able to use split screen iPadOS needs to be able to resize windows slide over is utterly useless and MacBooks need touchscreens f the iPhone 13. This is what I want them give me fornitr damn

22. Kaimen Hibbert

September 15, 2021 at 12:09 am

I’m kinda mad that I bought a series 6 yesterday thinking that I was buying the coolest watch ever for just 24hrs

• Ahmir

September 15, 2021 at 12:14 am

damnn

• zachluke

September 15, 2021 at 1:09 am

That’s your fault aha Apple has been promoting their conventions and you should have waiting for it

• zachluke

September 15, 2021 at 1:09 am

Return it, I’m pretty sure your store will take returns

• Tylerrr

September 15, 2021 at 1:27 am

Return it

23. Gentle Lion

September 15, 2021 at 12:25 am

No wonder The main apple channel had had their comments turned off they know they are hated and for a damn REASON. They don’t like listening to their customers and don’t like them to voice their concerns and opinions POS company.

24. Devin Walker

September 15, 2021 at 12:47 am

Y’all I have the 11 Pro Max and I was so excited to upgrade and I probably still will because my provider sucks but I’m very disappointed 😔

25. Saiba Jinzero

September 15, 2021 at 12:59 am

same 💩 and iPhone still using 60hz 2022 is almost there too

CNET

PlayStation 5 now supports 3D audio through TV speakers

If you’re lucky enough to have a PS5, the new September update enables 3D audio through your TV’s speakers. Here’s how to enable it.

CNET

Ring 4 vs. Nest Doorbell Battery: Ring that bell

Both of these battery powered video doorbells offer a solid list of features, but we put them to the test to see which one reigns supreme. We’ve pitted Nest and Ring against each other before, but these wireless options are even simpler to install. Does that make them easier to steal? We find out, and…

We’ve pitted Nest and Ring against each other before, but these wireless options are even simpler to install. Does that make them easier to steal? We find out, and do our porch pirate test along with a vision test to find out which one will get you the info you need the quickest.

See the Ring 4 here:

6:23 Subscriptions
6:40 Conclusion

Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:

CNET

GoPro Hero 10 Black: 5.3K60, 4K120 and even smoother stabilization

GoPro’s new GP2 processor speeds up the rugged, waterproof camera’s performance but also gives us a peek at what might come next. Buy the GoPro Hero 10 here: CNET may get a commission from this offer Read the review on CNET: Subscribe to CNET: Like us on Facebook: Follow us on Twitter: Follow us on…

Buy the GoPro Hero 10 here:
CNET may get a commission from this offer

Read the review on CNET: